Had plaster cast removed from leg. Have pain on right side after using one crutch. Guidance?

HI I have recenlty has a plaster cast removed from my leg after a broken ankle, I am now able to walk with one cruthc as support however over the past 2 days since using both cruthches andn moving to one I have a sharp pain in my right side round towards the back when I breathe in to deeply or cough. I am thinking this could be a muslce strain due to the extra work that arm was doing whilst I was in plaster and walking on crutches
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013