Had plan B one step. Nausea, diarrhea, constipation, stomach swelling, bloating, abdomial pain, hurting ovary. Okay?

Hello, this is my 3rd time taking plan b one step. The doctor that gave it to me from the health department said I should be okay. But, I'm still a lil scared. The first time I took the pill, I had no side effects. that was in january. the next time i took it was march 20th or March 19 or 16. I became extremely sick and almost went to the er four days after taking the pill. The things I had were nausea,diarrhea and constipation at the same time. some very scary swelling of the stomach, bloating, abdominal pain, and then, my ovary began to hurt. Although my doctors said the pill couldn't have caused those reactions, I'm still scared because I probably shouldn't have taken it again. After this I'm getting depo for free. but, should I be okay. its the first night and I can already feel some bloating
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013