Had pityriasis rosea, having rashes on body. Is it a new virus?

I have had Pityriasis Rosea earlier this year and about a month or so later it cleared up. I was told that you only have it once in your life time but just recently I have started seeing more rashes appear on my body. The first rash is very large on my breast and more have started to appear on my stomach. Could this still be the rash from the start of the year or is it a new virus as the first herald patch was on my bottom and the new one is on my breast. I am worried it might be something else but I wish it would go away.
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012