Had pituitary surgery, CSF leak previously. Having pain in arm, severe headache, CSF leakage from nostrils. Cause?

Hi there Had pituitary surgery several years ago and a csf leak straight after resulting in further surgery. Last week or so have had slight pain in my left arm , 3 days into this had severe headache then felt really ill all day, bent over to do something and had a csf leak from both nostrils which did pour out pretty quickly. Since then my arm has worsened and is in intense pain, I cant sleep and amd barely able to lift arm. I still have a drip from my nose when I bend over. Would this be causing my arm pain?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013