Had pink eye. Now vomiting and throat infection. Are these 2 related? Is this a bad virus going around?

My daughter had pink eye last week. Now she is vomiting and has a throat infection. It has been four days. Dr said its just viral. Can the two be related? She hasn't eaten much of anything besides a cracker ot two. I gave her an anti nausea so she can hold down pedialite. I am worried why this is lasting so long. Is this a bad virus going around? My neice had a virus jist like this and it started with pink eye too.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013