Had pimples on face, many cleared after using aloevera at home, still having scars. Continue?

hii doctor sir i had so much piple on my face in 2011 but i did nt do any treatment tht time but frm 4 month of using alovera in home my pimple is 85% clean now i have very small on face and some scars and i thought if using alovera reduce 85% of pimple in 3 mnth thn the balance cn be reduce in 1 or 2 month whts ur suggestion sir i dnt eatoily food,non vegetable,sweet,icecream,resturant food and home oily food also i dnt eat vegetable tht is make with masalas and oil i eat this by boiling i totally tk care my skin from sun,dring 4 to 5 ltr of water i m 53 kg,17 years,5.4 height.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012