Had pimples & marks on face back & arms. Took medicines, laser. Reduced. Still marks on back. Tried unitone. Suggestions?

hi sir/madam,
I am male 23yrs from India.I had pimples from about 16 years.Initially i had pimples on my face.After 1 year i started getting pimples and pimple marks(dark color almost black) on my upper arms and all over my back.After about 2 years the acne and acne marks on my upper arms completely have gone without using any medication.But the pimples and pimple marks on my face and back were worsening.I used to get pimples filled with puss on my face and back,sometimes big pimples filled with transparent liquid and puss.When i prick them or not, i used to get a lot of pain even if i touch them. So i met a Dermatologist.I tried tablets like sotret,isotretretoin for pimples and hydroquinone cream for the pimple marks as suggested by a dermatologist for about 2 years.I also tried many strong and mild chemical peels simultaneously on my face as suggested my the dermatologist.The acne did subside as long as i used the medication but once i stopped the medication (as suggested by my the doctor) the pimples again started coming back and with more post inflamatory hyperpigmentation.As i did not get the desired results,i met another skin specialist who suggested me to undergo laser treatments with latest Q-switched Medlite C6 laser on my face as well as my whole back without using any oral medication or creams.I had 6 treatments with about 5-6 weeks gap on my face and back which costed me a lot.The pimples on the face reduced completely(90%) and the acne marks on my face too reduced(80%).Eventhough the appearance of acne has reduced(80%) on my back but the pimple marks on my back are still dark and conspicous.So the doctor suggested that i use Unitone 4 for reducing the dark spots on my back.I used Unitone 4 white advanced for about 6 weeks but the results aren't satisfactory. Do u have any other suggestions that i should try for my back.Now that i do not get acne(reduced by 80%) on my back,usually how long will the acne/pimple marks on my back take to fade away naturally.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013