Had pimple burst after a body massage involving sexual activity. Worry about STD?

I am a 39 year old male. A day back, I decided to opt for a full body massage from a male. I had a big pimple burst on my back a day back and it was not completely healed. He massaged my back and then during the massage, the massuer licked my anus deeply with his tongue going in and also inserted his finger . I sucked his testicles and then after he also put on a condom I sucked him for a couple of minutes, though he did not ejaculate. He then proceed to suck my penis, after I put on a condom and finished with me ejaculating. On asking him, he told he has been in this profession for the last 3 years and I take it that he would be basically indulging in sexual activities with majority of his clients. I am now very worried about hiv transmission and on asking the masseur, he was not ready to comment on his hiv status. Am I at a risk of hiv transmission? I have not examined whether there were any cuts or injuries on his hand or mouth but did not notice any blood.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012