Had pimple, allergry, dark under eyes. Bleaching, skin brit skin. Help?

I AM 24 YEARS UNMARRIED GIRLS BEFORE 3 MONTHS I HAD PIMPLES ON MY FACE FROM AFTER BLEACHING FOR THAT I HAD USED SKIN BRIT CREAM TO THIS CREAM I HAD ELERGY ON MY FACE AFTER THAT CONSULT TO THE DOCTOR I HAD USED 2 MONTHS PROPYGENTA NF CREAM BUT THAT CREAM DOES NOT REMOVE MY ACEN SPOTS BUT TO USE THIS CREAM MY FACE COLOUR BECOME FAIR ACCORDING TO BEFOR BUT 20-25 DAYS BEFORE I AM USING THAT PROPYGENTA SKIP THAT CREAM MY FACE COLOUR IS VERY DARK AND UNDER EYES , ABOVE EYES AND ABOVE THE CHEEKS IS VERY DARK CIRCLE PIGMENTATION KINDLY ADVISE ME THAT WHAT CAN I USE FOR THAT PROBLEM I AM VERY LITTLE NOW ONLY 24 YEARS AND I AM A STUDENT PLEASE LET ME KNOW EARLIEST
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013