Had pilondial cyst removed. Put gauze on it and advised to change. Noticed pus. Cyst returned?

Six days ago I went to the hospital to get a pilondial cyst opened to remove the puss from the place. He packed the wound and then the pain slowly started to go away. Two days after the hospital visit I went back to have the packing removed. The doctor wanted to repack it but I didn t want to endure the pain of going through that again. He told me to keep gauze on it and change it everyday. That s what I am doing. This morning I was changing it and it s still leaking puss and along the sides of the wound have become hard but I m not in any pain. What should I do? Is the cyst coming back again?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012