Had pill that knocked me out. Had black stain in toilet paper. What drug could it be?

Many years ago, after a back operation I was in therapy . My husband gave me some pill to knock me out. I remember someone sitting me up, but that is all. I expect he made a deal with a buddy to have sex with me for money. The next morning I had charcoal black stain on my toilet paper when I went to the bathroom. Can u explain what drug did this.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
It is not possible to exactly pin point the drug as i assume it has been quite sometime since this happened. However, this is quite a possibility and many drugs can produce this kind of effect. If you have a urine drug screen or blood test when you actually consume the drug it may be possible to identify the drug.

the charcoal black stain may be caused by factors such as intestinal bleeding or trauma and may or maynot be related to the drug.