Had piles surgery. Why abdominal pain? Connected? Why legs pain after bowel movement?

i am a35 year old female i had my piles surgery done n now that problem is fine.but since 2 yrs i have cramps in my upper abdomen which are so severe that i sweat n feel dizzy , feel the need to go to bath room while passing stool i feel pain in my legs n the cramps increase so much that i loose control over my body as if i will fell in the bathroom it lasts for n hr maximum n then it subsides as nothing had happened.if i take anti spasms i do not get cramps i only feel bloating n pass normal stools .sometimes i have sticky stools too.for months i do not experience this then all of a sudden its back.i cant find any reasons to it. please help.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  27 Awaiting Answer