Had pigmentation issues. Using elocom. What can help irritating rashes?

hello doctor,i live in abudhabi running 9yrs earlier i use to have pigmentation problem but not serious just little on my chicks n during winter it use to vanish and i did not care never went to doctor but on 2010 i became pregnant n pigmentation came all over my face and now my baby is 1yr 2months still it is there n recently i went to doctor he gave me Elocom mometasofne furoate 0.1% for morning n for evening Neo Strata... it been nearly 2weeks i m using these creams its good cream i can see the difference pigmentation is going but now when i m using Elocom i m having irritaion rash ,dry,scaly n little dark on upperlips corner i m worried now another problem has started please suggest me what will i do..
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012