Had peroneous brevis tear, avulsion fracture. Not treated properly. Pain in calf, shin area. Suggestions?

I have dent in my gastrocnemius muscle which continues to have cramping. If I put pressure on it it releases the pain. I am recovering from a peroneous brevis tear and dislocation. First orthopedic dr didn t treat my injury correctly and had me walking for 8 weeks on the tear and avulsion fracture . I am continuing to have a lot of pain in my calf muscle and shin muscle area. PT doctor said she has never seen anything like this. What should I do ? Should I insist on a MRI of my calf area. My surgery to repair my avulsion fracture tendon repair was sept 10th, but my injury was June 29th 2012.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012