Had periods, with normal discharge. Tubes tied, but have pregnancy symptoms. Reason?

I just needed some answers as to what is going on with me. Since July 2012 I have been recording my period cycles and they seem to be right on schedule every 27-28 days. Now I had my tubes tied five years ago as well. So all of a sudden in Nov. 2012 my period came on the 12th and it was heavy through the 14th, now the 15th through the 18th my flow became light and the ended. Then on the 25th-26th of November I spotted light pink for those two days and since then I had the usual symptoms of a dull backache , sore boobs, frequent urination and I seemed as if I was hungry every two hours. My period was due to come on Dec. 9th and it ended up being three days late because it came on the 12th and lasted for five days. It s gone off now and I m still having pregnancy symptoms , the sore boobs, tired than usual, and the dull backaches. What is going on?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer