Had periods with light bleeding. Feel bloated and stomach appears darker. Could I be pregnant?

just had my came on 3 days late..was very light and just pink with no blood the first 2 days..then some blood the 3rd day and a couple clots..then went off by that same night...noticed that i feel bloated a lot and the line on my stomach appears a lil darker..could i be periods usually only last 4 days anyway but im not sure if it was even a full period
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic,

Your period is delayed by 3 days,but according to you period was light and lased for 3 days in all probability it should be your period.

If you have doubt just take urine pregnancy test if it is negative indicate that no pregnancy.

Even better is blood Beta hcg test which more sensitive than urine test which will clear your doubt.

You can consult Gynecologist and she will examine you internally and if required a transvaginal ultrasonography can be done if there is any doubt.

This will certainly rule out pregnancy and clear your doubt.

Hope this information helps you.
Good Luck.
Dr.Akhilesh Dubey M.D