Had periods with cramping on left side of abdomen, had unprotected sex. Signs of pregnancy ?

August 5th had my period...then aug 31st started bleeding again but not like my normal period...only 4dys of bleeding.w/ cramping on left side of abdomen ..not usual for me either.usually it last for 6 days.....had unprotected sex on aug 12,14,18,& 28....i should of started my normal period today but didnt.....could I be pregnant
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Yes, you have the possibility of being pregnant since you had unprotected intercourse during the fertile period of your cycle. Please get a HPT after 3-7 days of the missed period with a fresh early morning sample of urine; else, you can get an assessment of the serum beta-hCG titres now for an earlier ad better confirmation. If positive, it is likely that the bleeding you had could be due to implantation, else, it could be an early period perhaps due to some transient hormone imbalance. Hope this helps.