Had periods, took Clomid, and had bleeding. Due for periods, experiencing tender nipples and breast pain. Suggestion?

I had my period Jan 3 this year, took clomid on day 3 for 5 days, then had bleeding on 15-19 (thought it was my period again)...I am delayed till now (should I have expected my period on the 1st of Feb or 13th but neither) though on the 14th I experienced hurting breast , tender nipples with darkened color...I am not sure if pregnant, I did PT this noon but went negative. Please advise. Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013