Had periods next day after protected sex. Breast tender, hurt a lot, temperature high. Reason?

Hi, I had protected (condome) sex with my partner on the 01/08/2013 and got my period the next day. Yesterday my brests were so tender and hurt alot. This happened for the first time and it s gone today. I am supposed to get my period (02/04 - 02/06) but have not gotten it yet. I am still waiting but I am very worried that I might be pregnant. I know this sounds ridiculous! I also have high tempretures since yesterday. I never had these PMS before. What could it be?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013