Had periods before intercourse, took Ipill, dark spotting later. Ectopic pregnancy rupture?

Hi i had periods on 14th december.. It lasted for 21st dec.. I had unprotected intercourse on 23rd to 25th december .. On 25th december i had taken i pill .. Single dose regime.. Den i got dark spotting on 29th dec and little lower abdomen pain.. Now also bleeding lik normal periods..its almost 4days since im bleeding.. Please let me know its ipill side effect, or implantation bleed, or signs of ectopic pregnancy with rupture.. Im very anxious now and don t want to get pregnant now.. Please let me know..
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013