Had periods after taking Diane for 3 months in a row, no periods when stopped. What should I do ?

Hi, I took Diane for 3 months in a row in order to get my period, which was cutoff for 2 months. I got my period in January, February and March normally, but I was supposed to stop the medicine after I get the period in March, and so I did. But now I have't got my period yet which was supposed to be yesterday or today. What should I do if it gets delayed?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
Infertility Specialist 's  Response

Thanks for you query.

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) Try to visit a gynecologist and find out why there is irregular periods or delay in periods.

2) Try to find the cause and treat it rather getting regular cycles with medicines

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any follow up query you have.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist