Had periods after sex, next cycles delayed, no symptoms. Can she be pregnant ?

sir i had sex with my gf on 3rd oct 2012 but i havent ejaculated in the vagina .Next day she got her period. she has irregular periods. next month she got her period on 13th of november. And from that day we do not have sex but in the month december she is late. she has no any symptoms of pregnancy. could it be possible that she can get pregnant or its just because of harmonal balance...if its because of harmonal imbalance plz provide me some name of medicines so that she can get her periods immediately..plz reply as soon as you can sir..its urgent...!!!
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer