Had periods after abortion, dates are now clashing with marriage date. Advised T.Novelon. Is is safe ?

hi, i had an abortion on 9th november. i started my periods on 15 th december. on january 20ty i am getting married and the date of my periods is clashing with my marriage date. the doctor has prescribed me T.Novelon to be taken from my second day of periods till the marriage date, that makes it 35 days. Is it right to take the medicine for so long. Will there be problems regarding the next periods?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012