Had periods after IUI, must go for 2nd IUI. Internal ultrasound shows sac with yolk, no placenta. What does it mean ?

I did an IUI on January 16th. I did a blood test on february 1st which came out negative. I started my menstrual cycle February 3rd. Today i had a doctor s visit in order to start the procedures for the 2nd IUI. When the doctor did an internal ultrasound , he was very surprised to see a sac with yolk in my womb. He said however he did not see a white circle around the sac which would indicate the placenta (i think thats what he said the white circle is). My question is, what does this all mean? Am i pregnant or not?Please help!
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013