Had periods. Pregnant now. Opt for abortion when fetus is not spotted?

in the moth of dec 2011 i had my periods. then i come know that i am pregnent in the moth of Feb 2012. Did not had a ultrasound initially. but later whn i went for a trimister screening it was found that the pregenancy is unembriyonic. so later i opt for a abortion in the month of match. my gynecologist sugest the D & C by Medicine. Since then i & My husband are planning for a baby. and each moth i visited the doctor for my betterment. this i moth my period was due on 4th of sep, yet it has no come. so i visited my doctor again, she did a urine test, it was negative, she did a ultrasound and said the utreus is looking bulky, but there is no fetous yet. she said to come next week. please suggest me what woulf be the possible results. bcoz i am scared of my last unembrionic pregenancy. Rgds, sandhya
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012