Had period twice a month in January. Periods due for February. Taking duphaston. Reason?

Hi, I had my first period on 10th of jan and got my second period on 31st of jan. and now in feb, i still havent got my period yet even though i am taking duphaston already for 4 days. Does it mean since i had 2 times period in jan, i will not have my period in feb but only in march? Besides, is it because i am taking the contraceptive pills which is not suit to me, that s why i had 2 times period in a month?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013