Had period on 5th day after stopping familon. Had spotting on 3rd day. Which day is first day of period?

Hi,Am married, I have taken Femilon for the first time this Sept 2012.. my periods started on 5thday after i stopped taking Femilon. My doubt is i had jus one drop of bleeding on 3rd day after i stopped taking Femilon, bt proper bleeding started on 5th day after i stopped taking femilon.. 4th day , ther was no bleeding at all.. So do i consider 5th day as my first day of periods or the 3rd day wher i jus dad one drop????
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012