Had period for a day, frequent urination, sleeplessness, drained out. Pregnancy test negative. Can this be pregnancy?

Hey, im 18 year old female and lately things are really different. Like I had a one day period on april 7th and nothing else after that. Ive been peeing alot lately, like full bladder pee and its hard for me to sleep at night but durning the day im so worn out and drained it feels like. ive tooken 2 test right after my one day period and they was negative. Could I still be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012