Had period. Had protected sex. Taking mensoon. Help?

i had my period on 5 th january than i had a sex with precautions on 9th january...then i had my periods in febuary as asual.. but in march i didnt got my periods on time its 14 march now i usually get it between 1st to 10th date of any month.... i have started taking the mensoon medicine twice i had this medicine ....i m scared
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013
Welcome to HealthCare Magic
Hope you are doing good. As far as my knowledge this is ayurvedic contraceptive pill. There is no detailed studies to evaluate the potency,side effects and complication.
As you mentioned that you had periods about having sex. There are extremely narrow chance of getting pregnant. if you don't get periods then get a urine pregnancy test done . If it is positive you will not get periods even with mensoon tablets.So first test then after that consult a Gynecologist .If pregnant she may give medicine or advise . If not pregnant she may give medicine to regularise periods.
you don't need to worry. I hope have answered your query. feel free to ask if you have any query. wish you good health. Regards