Had perianal abcess drained, hole in skin, itchy and painful lump. Any remedies?

Hi i am 28 yr old female I had an perianal abcess drained in dec 2010, a fistula formed and then had a core fistolectomy in september 2011. While it seems to have not healed (there is hole either to my bowel) and hole to the skin outside there is a lump which often is itchy and hurts. I am not sure whether this is scar tissue , it is still tender, and gets sore. Can you help me with any remedies to try and get myself back to normal again
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012
First of all good bowel habbits should be maintained as constipated stool can aggravate the condition, so glycerine suppository should be used in difficult voiding, anovate or proctosedyl or shield ointment should be applied before ane after defecation. seitz bath with chlorhexidine or betadine should be taken for 30 minute each day.
even after applying these remedies for few weeks your symptoms pesist then you should consult a surgeon fo its proper examination and management.
wish you all the best.