Had perforated eardrum. Is it healing with yellow discharge and whooshing in ear?

Hello, I ve had a perforated eardrum in my right since I was a baby. Doctors say it s gone but for the edges. A few days ago I got a rupture in the same ear. I know most heal on their own. But I m not sure about mine because I already have a large hole in it that didn t heal on its own. Symptoms: yellowish white discharge; pain in the inner ear , extending out to the cartliage and down to the jaw; occasional whooshing or ringing in ear. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012