Had perforated bowel surgery and reversal, hernia surgery. Severe pain above the buttocks and in the legs. Another hernia?

Two years ago I had perforated bowel surgery. Three months later it was reversed. Four months after that I had hernia surgery along the incision and then another hernia surgery this past November. I have net over net in my stomach. The past 2 weeks I am having horrible upper pain above my right buttock and down my leg. In the morning I am in so much pain. I have to walk around for almost an hour to ger relief and that's while taking pain meds. It hurts when I sit or lay down. Could this be another hernia?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013