Had penis yeast infection, using travocort, pain under penis head. What can be done?

Hi was wondering if someone can help. 3 months ago i had a pennis yeast infection which i did cure using travocort cream for 6 days. A month later my skin was really dry and a sort of pain under pennis head ,right and left of the headstall of the pennis. i used bepanthol cream for a week for moisture but did not help and i started using mustela stelatopia emollient cream for 2 weeks and bebanthol sensitive skin soap. During that time sometimes my skin was feeling great sometimes bad and so own. My dermatologist said that he only see dryness to the area . After stop using the moisturizing cream the redness remained and the irritation also. What can i do it s getting really fastrating i must say.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013