Had penis treated. Advised to cut the upper portion of the upper skin of penis. Is it advisable to operate it?

sir , i gulped phenol on 27th feb so i was hospitalized at dat tym after inserting Cather into my penis doctors forget to pull the upper skin of my penis.. so my penis got swelled it was till 5th of march. on 5th i went to gynecologist; he operated me n it took 3 days to get back to my normal penis. now i am normal but they have suggested me to cut the upper portion of my upper skin of penis. is it advisable to operate it?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013