Had penile infection. Are tests after 5 months conclusive for HIV and VRDL? Other STD tests?

Hello Doctor, I had a protected sex with a call girl 8 months ago. I have tested for HIV and VDRL after 5.5 months of possible exposure. After that I do not have any intercourse. The results came negative. However approx. after one month of intercourse, I had penile yeast infection . I have consulted a dermatologist and taken a course of fluconazole and anti fungal cream. However, I am getting recurring penile yeast infection. I would like to request your advice on following points: 1) Is the test results after 5.5 months is conclusive for HIV and VDRL? 2) Is recurring yeast infection a symptom of any other STD? 3) Should I have to repeat the HIv test? Should I have to test for any other STDs?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012