Had penile fracture. Lump at base of penis, discomfort, clicking. Can anything be done?

Hi, I have had a Penile Fracture but didn t know at the time. Last April I was having foreplay with my girlfriend who was wearing underwear & I was pressing hard against her with my erect penis . She said she heard a popping sound, which I never heard myself. We fooled around a little more & I didn t notice anything wrong. I saw her again the next weekend & we had sex, in which I had a little discomfort but didn t think too much about it. We ended up breaking up that night so I never had any more sexual activity for a while. I didn t know anything was wrong unil a couple months later when I could feel a lump at the base of my penis on the underside. I remembered her saying she heard a popping, so looked up info on the internet & found Penile Fractures . &Idon t have insurance &you my erections were normal, so I didn t go in to see a doctor. Stupid I know. I had sex again last month, about nine months since the popping. When I had sex this last time there was some discomfort & heard & felt a clicking in my penis a few times then nothing more. The next day I noticed some bruising at the bottom base of my penis, which I didn t notice the first time in although I never really looked. That was about a month ago now. A couple data ago I got an erection & there is now a crease in it about a thirty of the way up & bends upwards. It is a little narrower at the crease where it now bends, & below that the base is thicker than normal & my overall length is about a half of an inch shorter than it was. Is there anything that can be done, or am I too late to fix the damage that s been done? Thank you for your time, & I appreciate any advice I get.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013