Had penetrative sex, took i-pill, periods regular, normal flow, abdominal cramps. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi My bf and I were fooling around on the 27th of Oct (this was 2 days after my last period stopped). We didn t have penetrative sex, but I was worried I d get pregnant due to precum and so went ahead and took and i- pill within 24 hrs on the 28th of Oct. I started my periods (or what looks like periods) yesterday, which is exactly 7 days after I took the i-pill and 15 days after my last period. I am fairly regular in the period department - I get mine every 27-28 days, so this particular phenomena has gotten me a little worried. I know i-pills tend to mess with your system, but this is my first time taking one, so I m not certain if I m entirely in the clear. The flow looks like my normal period flow, accompanied by my usual abdominal cramps . What do I expect? Thanks, Scared
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer