Had pelvic pain before. Was treated with birth control pills. Found a right adnexal mass. What could it be?

I suffered from fatigue , weight loss with lymph nodes in my right neck , excisional biopsy found kikuchi disease. One lymph node in the groin developed and disappeard . that happened in august 2012. lately i have had a CT scan done on full body. CT scan found 8 cm solid homogeneous mass in my right adnexa. I have suffered from pelvic pain before, for the last 7 years, doctor thought it was IBS and another doctor thought it was ovulation pain, so i was given birth control pill to suppress the pain and i did not have pain after having those pills regularly for the last 4 years. Now i am worried about the mass they found in my right adnexa , what could it mean , i would really appreciate your reply.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013