Had peels. Having hyperpigmentation in the area. No help with creams. Suggestions?

I took TCA peels 4 months before on back as it was dark in color may be due to sun and sweat for long years. The doctor applied the TCA peel evenly on my complete back but the region sorrunding the neck she applied the double coat of TCA peel. After a week s time the area she applied single coat was healed properly but the area where double coat was applied got hyperpigmented. I applied maderma and SPF 30 for about 2 and a half months then doctor advised for EFFICORT (hydrocartisone) for a week. then she did the micro peel and asked to apply GLYSIZA lotion. this I applied for 1 week. Again there was another peel called yellow peel and then i applied Light K CEITUIC cream for 18 days but no improvement in the scar . Now for the last one week i am applying Clearz max. Please advise for how long can i apply it to heal. is there some other way to get it healed. I have a wheatish to fair complexion .
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013