Had pedicure, pus discharge, blisters,swelling, bad pain. Will I be okay?

Hi I had a pedicure Friday morning every thing was ok no pain nothing. Ealy hours that night I was woken up by a really bad pain in my big toe. The next morning it was swollen and red I couldn't walk on it. As the day was getting on I notice a white blister then it bust and was pussy. It is still the same today throbbing and still has pus coming out of it it's not as red and swollen as it was Saturday but it is still throbbing and pain full. Can u tell me if I need to see the doctor? Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013