Had patella realignment operation. Why am I still suffering popping joints?

hi i am 40 i have had a patella realignment operation 18 years ago but still suffer with popping knee and now this last year it has started to crunch and it feels like it is going to fall out again i sometimes am in so much pain i cant walk properly and fear to straighten it because of the pain it feels like it is wobbling . my other knee does the same too plus my ankles shoulders wrists fingers all pop regularly my grandmother has severe osteoarthiritis could i be starting with it??
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012