Had partially unprotected sex. Will it cause pregnancy?

Hi, Me and my wife were just playing around for the last 3 days. First day we only played around and I fingered her. Then I masturbated far away from her. I had touched my penis after masturbation, but I dont remember whether I fingered her after masturbation. This is bothering me. Can it cause pregnancy ? Second day I just rubbed my penis around her vagina and never entered her vagina. I did not masturbate either. Third day also I did not mastubate, but I touched her vagina with my penis and I think that the top part of my penis might have entered her vagina for a moment. She was wet, and I felt it on my penis. I did not ejaculate and did not masturbate. Please let me know the consequences of my activities for each day. Will she get pregnant ? We do NOT want a baby now. Please help
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013
There is very remote chance of pregnancy if you touched the top of vagina with semen smeared penis.
But for this to happen,you're wife should have been ovulating.
There does exist a micro possibility of conception but that would be a very rare thing.
I think there is no point in loosing your sleep over his matter.
Just wait for next periods and if they are absent,then go for pregnancy test.
Any decision should be taken after that.