Had partially unprotected sex. Taken antibiotics for rashes on penis. What should I do?

hi doctor i had sex with prostitute in the begining of december 2012...i used condom bud the condom broken..but suddenly i weared new condom..but after 3 weeks i got red colour infection on my penis it was hurting me i saw a doctor the doctor prescribed me to have hiv1 test and urine test..both test were normal hiv 1 was non reactive....the doctor gave me antibiotics i took antibiotics till 1 week the red infection was fine but rashes on back skin of penis came was ver hurting...what should i do pls tell me i got this hiv1 test after 3 months of intercourse...
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013