Had partially unprotected sex. Taken Nordette as contraceptive. Is this effective?

Its 8:54 pm in my country right now. I m a 50 years old female. I am married and I have three children. I had a difficult pregnancy with my younger child. and I am not planning any more children. Yesterday, my husband and I had sex. Unfortunately, his condom did not work. I know I am ovulating yesterday. The start of my last period was Dec. 31 and I usually have a 26-28 day cycle. In our country abortion is illegal and Plan B cannot be bought in the pharmacy. I took four tablets of Nordette (by Pfizer) this afternoon and plan to take another dose by this morning. Is this effective?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013