Had partially unprotected sex. No period. Frequent urination, headache, dizziness, stomach discomfort. Negative pregnancy test

I am 15 years old. Me and my boyfriend had sex December 1st for the first time ever I was a virgin . We had sex and used what I believe was an old condom because it wasn t lubricated at all and it was rough. The sex didn t last long cause I was in pain and he didn t cum . It is now January 3rd and I haven t got my period. We had sex 2 more times after that in one day and we used brand new condom the whole time. I been having pregnancy symptoms like I pee a lot, head aches, dizziness , cravings, been eating more than usual and I have a weird sensation in my stomach . Could I be pregnant ? I took a home pregnancy test the cheap one and it came out negative but I still feel something wrong.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013