Had partially unprotected sex. Is there any risk of disease?

There is no oral, vaginal or anal sex, no hand job but she briefly touch my genital with her hands and nails . Taking into a account I have fungal infection and a cyst will there be any chances of contracting stds like hiv , hpv or hsv . The overall process was light massage but she always use her nails to lightly scratch my back, butt , a bit of anal and genital/ scrotum areas. After that she pour powder and gave me boobs rub on my back. I was also on top of her sitting on her chest where my butt and anal contact with the body. Is there any risk ? After touching her I handjob myself on top of her where my genital is near her breast,my brother was slightly in contact of the chest. Our legs was also in contact when she gave me massage. She also lick my nipples for awhile and I see a little bump on her upper lips. She told me it isnt anything. She is an escort that give massage and hj.. and no other service to all her customer. I can also see her legs got some bruises and a bit of lesion on the butt and back. I got 2 wounds that is heal, 1 is a big pimple on the face and on my foot. If my head was on her pillow facing down any risk ? After this exposure my back got 1 bump like mosquito bite. I have back ache, butt ache, thigh ache after 1 day from this encounter. Maybe a little testicle pain on and off... Could there be risk of hiv, hpv, hsv ??? Hmmm... So I am wondering if she has some diseases will I be of any risk with this exposure ? Should I go for pep ??
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013