Had partially protected sex, taken emergency contraception. Chances of getting pregnant?

Basically, me and my girlfriend have some concerns over pregnancy chances after an accident during sex. We had sex as per normal and everything was pretty fine, I ejaculated inside of her ( vagina ) and proceeded to pull out, I held the base of the condom and as I did so I noticed that some of the semen was then on my fingers and much to my dismay, my girlfriend said that some had dripped on her. I hypothesise that the condom may have been slightly too big in length, if this is indeed a factor, however, during the course of the intimacy that time it wasn t entirely noticeable as a problem until I thought back upon the event which leads me to writing this. She went to the bathroom to clean up (a process I did not see so I can not comment on how she dealt with it, if there is indeed a proper way to deal with such things.) By this stage, we were of course very worried. We decided on the use of Emergency Contraception . I can not say exactly how long it was before she took it, but she managed to take the Morning After Pill in under an hour after the incident. She did not show any side effects of the EC besides feeling a little tired after taking it. We was both wondering what the chances are then, of her possibly getting pregnant? Any help is much appreciated of course.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013