Had partially protected sex, emergency contraceptive pills cause weight gain and loss of appetite. How to avoid pregnancy?

I am 28 year old.... Today MY husband and myself had intercourse during which our condom got burst.. My menses took place on 29th september last time. I have had 3 birth control pills (unwanted 72) in past 5 months.. I don t want to have another one as this leads to weight gain and loss of appetite in my case.. Please suggest what do i do in order to save myself from pregnancy..
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer