Had partially protected sex. Will RNA PCR test show if there has been HIV infection in the past?

Please Dr or any one ans for below query, i am awting any one replys hi , I inserted my finger into prostcute veginal ,before that we took bath each other with soap while bathing i puted my finger into the vegina for nearly 30 seconds after water is falling me on fingar (shower) , but my finger skin was open but not bleeding blood, it looks like some layer opened and it looks like red skin with small hole(if i prees forcely some liitle blood comig) and i suck her breast and the next day morinig i am worried then i taken her to hospital for hiv test they done Enhanced chima luminasecne HIV trest, report shows she is not affected(HIV-non reactive). but i am worried about if she affcted past 2 months. does it show in the report, Shall i go for RNA PCR test after 4 weeks, does it show right result? pl suggest me quickly
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013