Had partially protected sex. Negative ELISA and DNA PCR test. Am I safe now?

sir my name is jeeva from hyderabad,i had sex with a prostitute at july 1st 2012.later i recognize that the condom was teared.i feel very tense at that time.on the advise of my friends guidance i took dna pcr from 5 days after the came negative.later after 3 months i took elisa fourth generation test which came negative.later after 6 months 20 days i took elisa fourth generation test also came back negative.later after 7 months i took hiv also came negative. but some doctors are saying that test after one year.i am feeling very i go for further test.please help me sir. shall i go for other test. am i safe now..i wont repeat this mistake again sir.please help me now.i am waiting for your replay sir.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013